My favorite Movie

My favorite movie...

I find it hard to think of a favorite movie, because I like many movies, but there are some that I can see many times without getting bored.
I really like the saga of X-men, these must be my favorite movies,  all of them. Must be because every time i see her again, i discover something i had not seen before that serves me to understand, because they are so many and so tangled.
 The first is of 2000, when i was barely two years old if not less, and continue to be released until today. Began to like me for my older brother, who was a fanatic of X-men, and Marvel's general fan. 
I like it because in a way, those alternative realities are based on scientific fundamentals, and you could imagine that it is possible. They are made with a great power of imagination, one wonders how could all that happen? I haven't read the comics of any Marvel super hero, but  i admire the mind so much that he could create all that.
Anyone who likes science fiction should see the X-men.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A film I recommend watching

One of the most enjoyable trips

Who i am